Get involved at Ivywood:
- Be a room parent. Email Mrs. VanSickle for details.
- Volunteer to supervise lunch or recess. Email Mrs. VanSickle for details.
- Join the fundraising committee. Email Mrs. VanSickle to learn more.
- Parents can also volunteer to chaperone on field trips and school sponsored events.
- Join our Parent Group Organization (PGO). Email Mrs. VanSickle for details.
Follow us on Social Media:
We like to keep our community up to date on what is going on in our school by sharing photos and stories on our social media pages!
How to spread the word:
- Encourage friends and family to enroll at Ivywood Classical Academy.
- Follow our Facebook and Instagram pages and like our posts.
- Comment on our posts to help spur discussion.
- Share our posts on your neighborhood Facebook pages and community groups.
- Invite friends and family to our upcoming events.
- Help connect us with other community groups you may be involved in (MOPS, church groups, homeschool co-ops, etc.).
- Share a photo or video with a testimonial describing your experience at Ivywood.
- Put a yard sign in your front yard or business. Email Mrs. VanSickle for details.
Do you have any other ideas?
Share any and all ideas with us! Email us at [email protected] What other ways would you like to be involved?