- The application period shall be a minimum of two weeks in duration, with evening and/or weekend times available.
- The academy shall accept applications all year. If openings occur during the academic year, students shall be enrolled. If openings do not exist, applicants shall be placed on the official waiting list. The waiting list shall cease to exist at the beginning of the next application period.
- In the event there are openings in the class for which students have applied, students shall be admitted according to the official waiting list. The position on the waiting list shall be determined by the first-come, first-served basis.
- The academy, being an equal opportunity educational institution, shall be committed to good-faith affirmative action efforts to seek out, create and serve a diverse student body.
- Siblings of currently enrolled students and/or children of employees or Board members receive priority in enrollment.
Our lottery date for the 2022-2023 school year was March 14th, 2022. Applications received after the deadline date for each grade that has reached full enrollment will be added to the official waiting list in the order in which they are received.
An enrollment lottery is required if the number of applications exceeds the number of available spaces after the two-week open enrollment period. If we do not receive more applicants than we have spaces, we accept students on a first-come, serve-basis and then a wait-list will be created as needed.
The Academy shall notify applicants not chosen in the random selection drawing that they were not selected and that their name has been placed on the academy’s official waiting list for openings that may occur during the academic year.